|This Campaign Has Ended|
My goal has always been to extend populist ideals in the government and allow for more transparency. It is time I extended my policy to include a more economic approach.
My goals for the rest of the Trimester and the next:
- Propose the Spending Plan Act, which will enable the Executive Branch to order spending reports from individual departments.
- Further cut the Government Employment and Activity Incentive Program to abolish the 40 tri bonus for being active for 2 years.
- Help balance the budget for the upcoming trimester and look for alternative sources of income
- Establish a small income tax
- Pass a 5 tri minimum wage
- Re-propose the Public Debate Act in the 2015-III trimester, which gives the public access to the Administrative chamber. This will hopefully cause debate in the Administration Branch
- Propose an amendment which would allow the Administration to propose bills, or at the very least have the ability to amend them.
- Support a popular vote for Major Executive
- Formed the Triumvirate Media Corporation, making well over 100 tri in a trimester and selling it off to Eden Publishing for 48 Tri.
- Founded the Socialist Party with Mio TaVi. Currently the Chairman of the Socialist Party.
- Successfully amended the Caph Act to bring the responsibilities to the Administration.
- Founded the Populist Caucus with several others to support Populist Ideals.
- All of my votes are becoming public after the bill passes or fails the Administration.
Together we can have a brighter future for the people of the Triumvirate, where we all get a bigger say in how things are run. Vote Gobar for Senator 2015-III.