|Universal Triumvirate Department of Naturalization|
|"An active, informed, and expanding citizenry makes the strongest Union"|
|Purpose||To manage citizenship services, immigration, membership, and citizen records within the Triumvirate.|
|Formed||February 22, 2013|
|Preceding Department/Systems||Agency of Résumé Services|
|Head of Naturalization||Vacant|
|Deputy Head of Naturalization||Vacant|
The Universal Triumvirate Department of Naturalization is responsible for the direct management of citizenship records, immigration, the Résumé system, and all other relevant services to Triumvirate citizens. They handle recruiting and documentation of new members and are lead by the Head of Naturalization.
The Department of Naturalization has several key purposes:
Recruiting: The Department manages recruiting and the enlistment of new members into the Triumvirate.
Résumé Management: TDN also oversees résumés, citizen records, and documentation of citizens.
Citizenship Services: The Department provides aide to new citizens and old citizens alike, in making them fairly represented and established in the Triumvirate. Be that by helping them get jobs, helping them learn about the system, or aiding in their references.
- TDN:Citizenship Records: Full list of all Triumvirate citizens.
- TDN:Bond Ownership: Current list of TDN bond ownership.
- TDN:Stats: Various statistics, ranging from budgetary data to immigration.
- TDN:Policy: Official guidelines from TDN.
- Jacob Hefner (Deputy Head of Naturalization) - 10 Tri
- Kindi Hilala (Recruitment) - 8 Tri