Few make history as much as Executives have, they are some of the most influential people in the Triumvirate. Many famous names from the Triumvirate have gotten that way because of what they did in the Executive Branch as an Executive. People like Zerouh, Ehtya, Arnold Ogamon, Stavrok, Ascencia, Andrew Hester, Elliot Neil, and Nathan Maine are all known for the incredible work they did as Executives. They are, with the exception of the Senators, elected by a two-thirds vote of the Executive Branch and serve until they resign, are removed from office through the impeachment process, or a serious legal violation.
These people make policy, run government efforts, negotiate for the Triumvirate, and work out deals with other Triumvirate politicians in order to get their initiatives passed.
There are thirteen Executive positions:
- The Major Executive: The manager of the Executive Branch, often inaccurately seen as the "President" of the Triumvirate, but more adequately described as filling the void left by not having a strong central figure despite not being the clear leader of the Triumvirate.
- Chief Ambassador: The diplomatic head of the Triumvirate, dealing with foreign relations of the Triumvirate and leading the Department of State.
- Chief Attorney: The legal adviser for the Executive Branch, representing them in court and leading the Department of Justice. Also oversees law enforcement and investigation of crimes.
- Head of Intelligence: The director of intelligence and cyber-security in the Triumvirate, leads the Department of Intelligence.
- Head of the Treasury: Manager of the Department of the Treasury, economic adviser to the Executive Branch, and regulator of government funds and making money for the government.
- Head of Commerce and Industry: Leader of the Department of Commerce, they record and represent the government in private sector economics.
- Head of Media: The individual who broadcasts for the Triumvirate and oversees its apparel, leads the Department of Media.
- Head of Naturalization: Manager of citizenship services and immigration for the Union, leads of the Department of Naturalization.
- Head of the Archive: Leader of the Department of the Archive, manager of the Archive and records for the Triumvirate government.
- Administrative Liaison: The communicator between the Administrative Branch and the Executive Branch.
- Head of Education and Dean of the Academy: In command of the Department of Education, they manage certification services and historical archives. They oversee public education projects and are also an expert on educational matters such as historical information. They also conduct polls and research for the government and act as the dean of the Union Academy.
- 2 Senators: Unique from other Executive positions in that they are elected by the populace via open election each Trimester, they represent the general public in the Executive Branch.
One Executive also serves as the Minor Executive, in addition to their standard Executive office (they hold both). The Minor Executive is a "Vice-Major Executive", they act as the Major Executive if the actual Major Executive is ever incapacitated.
The Executive Branch, via its Procedural Rules of the Executive Branch, utilizes a ranking system to demonstrate seniority amongst Executives. Traditionally if you are lower than someone in rank you'd defer to higher ranked members. In formal occasions Executives should be named in order of seniority. Rank is most prominently used in the committee appointment process as the higher ranked Executives have greater choice in which committees they serve on.
- Current Major Executive
- Current Minor Executive
- Chairman of the Joint Command Council
- Executives who have received the Triunity High Honor Emblem (the highest award in the Triumvirate) (in order of who received the award first)
- Executives who have served as both Major and Minor Executive (in order of who served as Major Executive first)
- Past Major Executives (in order of who served as Major Executive first)
- Associate members of the Joint Command Council
- Executives who have received the Intellect Emblem (the second highest award in the Triumvirate) (in order of who received the award first)
- Executives who have received the Ogamon Emblem (in order of who received the emblem first)
- Past Minor Executives (in order of who served as Minor Executive first)
- Senior Executives (12+ months in office) (in order of oldest Executive)
- Sophomore Executives (6-12 months in office) (in order of oldest Executive)
- Freshman Executives (0-6 months in office) (in order of oldest Executive)
|Name||Portrait||Position||Rank||Party||Date Entered Office|
|1||Lanclot Rice||Major Executive||Senior||Progressive||July 1st, 2017|
|2||Vulpes Arenas||Head of Naturalization||Freshman||Establishment||May 1st, 2017|
|3||Shimon Stern||Head of the Treasury||Freshman||Progressive Party||May 7th, 2017|
History of the ExecutivesEdit
Executives noted as being an incumbent means that they are currently in office. Those with a black border around them have served as Major Executive (Take note that prior to the second trimester of 2013, Executives who were the Major Executive served in office as both their standard position and as Major Executive).
|Executive||Position(s)||Party||Term Started||Term Ended||Cause of Term Ending|
|Zerouh||Founder/Idealist, Major Executive||Independent||1/27/2010||6/26/2011||Retired|
|Ascencia||Head of Intelligence||Independent||1/27/2010||4/30/2014||Resigned|
|Ehyta||Chief Ambassador, Minor Executive||Union||1/27/2010||7/1/2013||Retired|
|Stavrok||Head of Finance||Independent||2/2/2010||7/3/2010||Retired|
|Anarchy Dies||Military Representative||Independent||2/13/2010||3/24/2010||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Red||Head of Clan Relations||Independent||3/9/2010||1/23/2011||Impeached due to violation of law|
|RoR||Head of Risk Analysis||Independent||3/12/2010||7/31/2010||Impeached|
|Trojan War||Head of Media||Independent||3/18/2010||?||Retired but later was revealed to be Red, another Executive, and lost all honors|
|Darkness0988||Head of Media||Independent||5/6/2010||5/15/2010||Impeached due to being a foreign spy and violation of law.|
|Zamorak Agent||Head of Disaster Preparation||Independent||6/10/2010||12/12/2010||Impeached|
|Nuker W||Head of Media||Independent||6/12/2010||7/31/2010||Retired|
|Anarchy Dies||Military Representative||Independent||7/3/2010||9/12/2010||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Arnold Ogamon||Head of Risk Analysis||Independent||9/5/2010||9/28/2010||Switched Positions to become Chief Attorney|
|Arnold Ogamon||Chief Attorney, Minor Executive, Major Executive||Establishment||9/28/2010||4/2/2013||Retired|
|Ellee||Head of Media||Independent||10/3/2010||12/19/2010||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Brady Becker||Military Representative||Independent||10/31/2010||1/22/2011||Switched Positions to become Head of Psychological Analysis|
|Zamorak Agent||Head of Finance, Minor Executive||Independent||12/14/2010||12/13/2011||Resigned after imminent impeachment|
|Brady Becker||Head of Psychological Analysis||Independent||1/22/2011||2/21/2011||Retired|
|Spencer Kaye||Military Representative||Independent||2/11/2011||4/18/2011||Retired|
|Phillip Cai||Head of Clan Relations||Independent||9/2/2011||4/7/2012||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Red||Military Representative||Independent||9/2/2011||10/17/2011||Switched Positions to become Head of Research|
|Red||Head of Research||Independent||10/17/2011||11/2/2011||Switched Positions to become Head of Disaster Preparation|
|Red||Head of Disaster Preparation and Prevention||Independent||11/2/2011||3/6/2012||Resigned|
|Mitar Curesse||Head of Research||Progressive||12/11/2011||9/1/2013||Retired|
|Stavrok||Head of Finance||Independent||1/16/2012||5/4/2012||Switched Positions to become Head of Commerce and Industry|
|Stavrok||Head of Commerce and Industry, Major Executive||Progressive||5/4/2012||2/2/2013||Retired|
|Andrew Hester||Head of the Treasury, Minor Executive||Union||5/6/2012||9/1/2013||Resigned|
|Red||Head of Media||Progressive||7/16/2012||8/19/2012||Resigned after imminent impeachment|
|Nathan Maine||Head of Education||Progressive||9/24/2012||2/3/2013||Switched Positions to become Chief Historian|
|Elliot Neil||Administrative Liaison, Major Executive||Establishment||10/28/2012||5/4/2013||Retired|
|Brady Becker||Head of Disaster Preparation and Prevention||Progressive||11/4/2012||2/9/2013||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Aym Uluto||Head of Law Enforcement||Union → Libertarian||12/16/2012||5/23/2013||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Spencer Kaye||Head of Media||Independent → Progressive||2/3/2013||9/4/2014||Impeached|
|Nathan Maine||Chief Historian||Progressive||2/3/2013||5/1/2013||Elected to become Major Executive|
|Lanclot Rice||Head of Commerce and Industry, Minor Executive||Union → Humanitarian → Progressive||4/15/2013||2/6/2014||Switched Positions to become Head of Education|
|Nathan Maine||Major Executive||Progressive||5/1/2013||4/30/2014||Retired|
|Mitchell Carrick||Administrative Liaison||Establishment||6/20/2013||1/1/2014||Retired|
|Jackson Mearl||Chief Ambassador||Union||7/1/2013||9/24/2014||Retired|
|Ryan Bleitze||Head of Education||Authority||9/1/2013||9/1/2013||Switched Positions to become Head of the Treasury|
|Ryan Bleitze||Head of the Treasury||Authority||9/1/2013||4/30/2014||Elected to become Major Executive|
|Satine Ehtya||Head of Naturalization||Union||10/2/2013||3/9/2014||Retired|
|Xytan Xenith||Head of Research||Progressive||10/2/2013||2/6/2014||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Clark McDearny||Senator||Union||1/1/2014||9/18/2014||Switched Positions to become Chief Attorney|
|Edward Stenbach||Chief Attorney, Minor Executive||Establishment||1/1/2014||7/16/2014||Switched Positions to become Major Executive|
|Lanclot Rice||Head of Education, Minor Executive||Progressive||2/6/2014||1/1/2015||Switched Positions to become Head of Naturalization|
|Yugi Templeton||Head of Research||Progressive||2/8/2014||3/12/2014||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Thomas Crick||Head of Commerce and Industry||Union||3/11/2014||5/19/2014||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Charles Sessions||Administrative Liaison, Minor Executive||Progressive → Cosmopolitan||4/1/2014||5/1/2015||Elected to become Major Executive|
|Fenner Plecrov||Head of Naturalization||Authority||4/9/2014||4/20/2014||Impeached due to being a foreign spy and treason|
|Ryan Bleitze||Major Executive||Authority||5/1/2014||7/16/2014||Resigned after imminent impeachment|
|Theodore Crown||Head of the Archive||Libertarian||5/1/2014||--||Incumbent|
|Vulpes Arenas||Senator||Establishment||5/1/2014||6/18/2014||Switched Positions to become Head of Commerce and Industry|
|Andrew Hester||Head of Naturalization||Progressive||5/4/2014||6/26/14||Switched Positions to become Head of the Treasury|
|Fenner Plecrov||Head of Intelligence||Authority → Cosmopolitan||6/18/2014||--||Incumbent|
|Vulpes Arenas||Head of Commerce and Industry, Minor Executive||Establishment → Independent||6/18/2014||1/5/2015||Impeached|
|Andrew Hester||Head of the Treasury||Progressive → Independent → Union||6/26/14||10/21/2015||Resigned|
|Pevolt Levici||Senator||Libertarian||7/5/2014||8/31/14||Lost Reelection|
|Edward Stenbach||Major Executive||Establishment||7/16/2014||4/30/2015||Switched Positions to become Head of Education|
|Allan Frankland||Head of Naturalization||Establishment||7/21/2014||10/20/2014||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Riley Chester||Chief Attorney||Union||7/31/14||9/14/14||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Nicholas Romanov||Senator||Progressive||9/1/14||4/30/15||Lost Reelection|
|Alicia Pembrook||Head of Media||Progressive||9/4/14||11/30/14||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Clark McDearny||Chief Attorney||Union||9/18/2014||1/22/2016||Retired - Winter Attacks|
|Greg Bailey||Chief Ambassador||Progressive → Independent||9/24/2014||3/15/2015||Resigned after imminent impeachment|
|Victor Martel||Senator||Establishment||9/25/2014||12/14/2014||Impeached due to criminal activity|
|Lanclot Rice||Head of Naturalization||Progressive||1/1/2015||12/3/2015||Switched Positions to become Chief Ambassador|
|Spencer Kaye||Head of Media||Progressive||1/1/2015||4/7/2015||Impeached|
|Lectre Vidius||Senator||Establishment||1/28/2015||8/31/2015||Lost Reelection|
|Joseph Margall||Head of Commerce and Industry||Progressive||3/26/2015||5/23/2015||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Henry Gobar||Senator||Authority → Socialist → Progressive||5/1/2015||12/3/2015||Switched Positions to become Head of Naturalization|
|Charles Sessions||Major Executive||Cosmopolitan||5/1/2015||1/22/2016||Retired - Winter attacks|
|Edward Stenbach||Head of Education, Minor Executive||Establishment||5/1/2015||1/22/2016||Retired - Winter Attacks|
|Allison Braugh||Administrative Liaison||Progressive||5/1/2015||1/22/2016||Retired - Winter Attacks|
|Anna Antoniou||Head of Commerce and Industry||Socialist → Progressive||5/29/15||10/23/15||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Jackson Eden||Head of Media||Union||7/20/2015||9/13/2015||Switched Positions to become Chief Ambassador|
|Madec Austern||Senator||Progressive||9/1/2015||12/14/2015||Impeached due to excessive absence|
|Jackson Eden||Chief Ambassador||Union||9/13/2015||11/7/2015||Resigned after imminent impeachment|
|John Brayer||Head of the Treasury||Libertarian||11/13/2015||1/22/2016||Retired - Winter Attacks|
|Lanclot Rice||Chief Ambassador||Progressive||12/3/2015||1/22/16||Switched positions to become Major Executive|
|Henry Gobar||Head of Naturalization||Progressive||12/3/2015||--||Switched positions to become Speaker|
|Spencer Kaye||Senator||Progressive||12/12/2015||1/24/16||Switched positions to become Head of Intelligence|
|Lanclot Rice||Major Executive||Progressive||1/22/16||--||Incumbent|
|Alexander Buchanan||Chief Attorney||Independent||1/23/16||--||Incumbent|