The Intelligence-class "super" Battleships was the Triumvirate's last commissioned class of battleships in the Triumvirate, before the Military Abolishment Movement succeeded in abolishing the Military. The Intelligence-class symbolized the three branches of the Triumvirate Government: Intelligence, the lead ship in the class, represented the Executive Branch, Order representing the Administrative Branch and Justice, representing the Judicial Branch.
- Length: 1,000 feet (304.8 meters)
- Width: 155 feet (47.244 meters)
- Draft: 33 feet (10 meters)
- Displacement: 100,000 tons.
- Powerplant: 4 Nuclear Reactors.
- Top speed: 35 knots (64.82 km/ 40 miles) an hour.
- Range: 20 years without refueling reactors
- Complement: 2,500 (400 officers and 2,100 enlisted)
- Twelve 18 inch (45.72 centimeter) guns
- Four triple mounted turrets
- Thirty 6 inch (15.24 centimeter) guns
- Ten triple mounted turrets
- Three-hundred 1 inch (2.54 centimeter) Anti-Aircraft guns
- One-hundred triple mounted turrets
- Ten Surface-to-Air-Missile (SAM) Launchers
- 10 Phalanx mini-guns (Anti missile defense)
- Hull: 24 inches (60.96 centimeter) composite
- Deck: 12 inches (30.48 centimeter)
- Turrets: 36 inches (91.44 centimeter) composite
Ships of the ClassEdit
Lead ship of the class, represents the Executive Branch.
Second ship of the class, represents the Administrative Branch.
Third and last ship of the class, represents the Judicial Branch.
- Did you know that the Intelligence-class is based in large part to the Imperial Japanese Navy's Yamato?
- Did you know that the Intelligence-class was originally designed to be a Super Carrier class?
- Did you know that the Intelligence-class is just .1 inches from having the same caliber guns as the Yamato?