You can use this page to apply for an IOF (Institutional Ownership of Finances) account, a TFF (Triumvirate Foriegn Finances) account, or a TFIF (Triumvirate Foreign Institutional Finances) account. All accounts must be approved by the necessary authorities. You will be informed via email if your application is approved. In the response from the Department of Commerce you will be informed of your account number and any other relevant details. A list of all TFF, TFIF, or IOF accounts can be found on this page: TDC:Spending Accounts.
Institutional Ownership of Finances Account ApplicationsEdit
===Application: "Your Name"=== *"Institution Owners Names and TID numbers" *"Name of the IOF" *"Classification of IOF desired" *"Today's Date" *"Email to contact you at" *"Reason an IOF is desired"
Application: Clark McDearnyEdit
- Clark McDearny
- Sessions PAC
- Political action comitteee
- Political action committee to campaign on behalf of Charles Sessions. Clark McDearny (talk) 17:27, September 18, 2015 (UTC)
Application: Kit McCarthyEdit
- Kit McCarthy, TID 164
- Business spending account.
Approved --02:12, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
Triumvirate Foreign Finances Account ApplicationsEdit
===Application: "Your Name"=== *"Where your citizenship lies" *"Email to contact you at" *"Reason a TFF is desired" *I will agree to all Triumvirate financial policy while participating in the economic system.
Triumvirate Foreign Institutional Finances Account ApplicationsEdit
Use this form to apply for a foreign institutional ownership of finances account, used by foreign businesses or governments. Both the Triumvirate Department of Commerce and the Department of State or the Executive Branch must approve of the application. Please use this format to submit your application below:
===Application: "Name of your institution"=== *"Your name" "Your TFF number" *"Where your citizenship lies" *"Today's date" *"Email to contact you at" *"Reason a TFIF is desired" *This TFIF will agree to all Triumvirate financial policy while participating in the economic system.
Application: Thiem DirectEdit
- Lamian Thiem
- Neo Desolare
- September 22, 2015
- This TFIF will agree to all Triumvirate financial policy while participating in the economic system.
The Department of State approves of this application. - Jackson Eden, Chief Ambassador, 9-27-2015
Approved, Acting Head of Commerce and Industry Lanclot Rice, October 2nd, 2015.
Application: "Crown of the Kingdom of Loquntia"Edit
- HM King John I (No TFF No.)
- Kingdom of Loquntia
- 07 MAR 2016
- The Crown of Loquntia would like to begin adopting the Tri as a currency used in national and international trade; as well as beginning investments in the UT economy.
- The holder and any subsequent survivorship of this TFIF account agree to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the Universal Triumvirate within the scope of this account.
Approved, Acting Head of Commerce and Chief Ambassador --12:09, March 8, 2016 (UTC)